The Private Rental Brokerage Program is a Creating Connection program which is funded by the State Government under the Youth Housing Action Plan 2.
- Flexible support packages around bond, rent in advance and starter packs
- Information regarding tenancy rights and responsibilities
- Assistance preparing, looking and applying for private rental properties
To be eligible for the PRBP you must meet the following criteria:
- Young person aged 16 to 25 years of age in the Eastern Metropolitan region
- Linked in with a key support worker with proven engagement and meeting case plan goals
- Are at-risk of homelessness or experiencing homelessness